We offer professional and full certified car wraps with over a hundred of colors to choose from. In addition, we use the most up-to-date forms of protecting your car paint by using paint protection film, also known as clear bra.
Lastly, our car care detailing service will have your car looking showroom new through the streets.
Our certified professionals work in a low volume atmosphere in order to deliver the best results in Car Wrapping in Dorset and Weymouth and installation of paint protection film.
Whether you are looking for a custom design, color change, our team of experts will provide you with the uppermost excellence results.
• GIVES YOUR VEHICLE A UNIQUE ONE-OF-A-KIND LOOK
• Does NOT devalue the resell value of your car like a paint job does.
• Vinyl car wraps protect your OEM paint and are 100% removable.
• You can restore the car to it’s original colour by removing the wrap.
• Warranties and/or lease agreements remain valid. Painting can void warranties and is not a lease option.
• Cost for a vinyl vehicle wrap is considerably less (nearly half) than a comparable paint job.
• Many of the styles can not be reproduced by paint.
• Vinyl car wraps wear as well as, or better than paint – when properly cared for. Think of it like a skin for your laptop or a silicon cover for your phone. The vinyl can take a beating protecting the vehicle’s paint underneath.
• Vinyl car wraps come in many colors and can have a matte, semi-gloss, gloss, brushed steel, carbon fiber, matte metallic, chrome and even leather-like finishes.
• Expensive, color-matching paint fees are unnecessary for scratches or accident vehicles; just re-wrap the section that needs repair.
• It’s difficult to tell it’s not paint.
• You don’t have to wrap your entire car; you can just do your hood, roof, mirrors, stripes, etc.
• Matte-paint jobs can be brittle and chip easily while vinyls are more durable and harder to scratch. In the event that repairs are needed, the part that was damaged can be easily replaced, providing a perfect match.
• Hides dings or scratches and “freshens” the look of your vehicle.